A creative consultant’s goal is to help artists better market themselves. With knowledge of photography, advertising, the internet and marketing, Jennifer Kilberg can help artists speak the language of their potential client. Services range from structuring portfolios to editing libraries. Jennifer knows each photographer/client is different. Some photographers know which direction they want to go, but they don’t know how to market themselves. Others have established a target market but would like to improve on their marketing, and some photographers want to completely revamp and create a new image for themselves. With each individual, Jennifer’s goal is to make their dreams a reality.
Basic 2-hour Consult
In a consult, Jennifer will review where you were, where you are and where you want to be. Next, Jennifer will review the work/content and the current presentation you are using. She will work with you in developing your presentation to meet your goals. Along with presentation, she will also work on marketing (which is key) and how to create an annual campaign.
Fee $495 total
NOTE: This consult does not include a physical portfolio and website edit or pagination nor a database edit. This phone call is best done in two parts- the first part is about presentation and the second about your marketing.
Portfolio Edit of Images
An edit of your images for a portfolio mock up.
Fee $600 total
Website Edit of Images
An edit of your images for a website edit and order mock up
Fee $600 total
Portfolio & Website Edit of Images
An edit of your images for a website and portfolio edit and order mock up.
Fee $1,200 total
Editing Note: If after the first edit you add additional images, an additional charge of $200.00 will be charged for reviewing and considering additional images.
- A full 2 hour consultation. This phone call is best done in two parts- the first part is about presentation and the second about your marketing. (value $495.00)
- Image/Library Content Edit
- Website & Portfolio Image Selections and mock up (not designed) (value $1,200)
- Image selection for marketing campaign materials (to fit your budget) (value $200.00)
- Marketing List Support (value $200.00)
- Half hour review at six months to go your marketing campaign (must be scheduled at the end of the first part) (value $100.00)
- Half hour review at eleven months to talk about your progress and next year’s campaign (value $100.00)
- Work with Designer to project manage design work and delivery dates (1 month period – after one month email fees apply)
Note: If after the first edit you add additional images, an additional charge of $200.00 will be charged for reviewing and considering additional images. If you add an additional countries after database has been completed an additional $200.00 will be charged.